I’d been meaning to make pico de gallo and guacamole all summer, but for some reason never did… until today that is! Now that summer is near its end, I finally got around to making this fresh (and easy!) guac and pico de gallo combo. This particular recipe was adapted from Two-Tarts, but with a few added changes on my end – all of which are already included in the ingredients list below.
- 1 large avocado, chopped into chunks
- 2-3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbs cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1/2 lime
- garlic salt and cumin, to taste
* Optional add-ins: black beans, corn, diced pepper
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and serve with tortilla chips (my personal favorite are Archer Farms’ organic blue corn flaxseed!). It’s that easy!
So simple, yet so tasty! Enjoy :)