I am finally finished with the guest bathroom makeover (for now, that is)! You’ll have to excuse the poor image quality — there is no natural light in that room so there are a lot of shadows and the photos aren’t quite true to color. And oh yeah, my camera sucks in general (workin’ on that). Nonetheless, I think you’ll get the gist.
Like I said before, I prefer to say “before & now” instead of before/after because there really is no official “after” if you’re constantly changing things like I am.
For now, here are the current changes + improvements: (click to enlarge images)
Item source list:
- Paint color – ‘Dried Plantain’ by Behr
- Light fixture – Menards, clearance
- Hardware – Hobby Lobby, on sale
- Soap dispenser – Target
- Jute rug – Home Goods
- Shower curtain – Target, clearance
- Fake plant – IKEA
- Vintage mirror (actually a tray) – Savers
- Clock – wedding gift, from Target
- Pitcher – Salvation Army
- Mason jars – gifted
- Apothecary jar – garage sale
- Towel rack – DIY
- Galvanized tub – garage sale
- Wire side table – Home Goods
***UPDATE! See how I added faux board and batten hook wall in this room HERE.